For orders with Local pickup – the seller will contact you to organise a suitable arrangement for both the seller and customer.
For orders to be posted – Our members will despatch all orders after payment is cleared. Deliveries via Australia Post are experiencing some delays due to the high volume of parcels at this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding at this time.
Australia Standard Delivery$9.55
- Australia Post delivers on business days and not on weekends or public holidays
- Orders will be left in a safe place if there is no one at the delivery address to sign for the delivery. If the delivery cannot be left in safe place, a calling card will be left in your mailbox advising of the Australia Post location where you can collect your delivery
- We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Strikes, floods etc.)
- Your order will be despatched within 5 days of your cleared Payment
- *Please note: Delivery may take longer than normal in the current situation.Please contact us if you have any concerns.
Order & Technical Help
Can I Change Or Cancel My Order After I Click ‘Place Order’?
Unfortunately, orders are unable to be changed or cancelled once you click ‘place order’.
What Happens After I Place My Order?
We will keep you up to date on the progress of your order, as we know how keen you are to receive your goodies. You will be sent a confirmation email, which includes details of your order. We may get in touch with you to confirm the details of your order. Once we despatch your order we will send you a despatch email confirming details of your tracking.
Is It Safe To Shop at Scattered Arts Online?
The Scattered Arts Online Store uses SSL certificate security encryption method to ensure that your information and purchases are 100% secure. For more information on this technology, please visit https://www.globalsign.com/en/ssl-information-center/what-is-an-ssl-certificate